Saturday 13 April 2013

woldwrath runes begins

I ended up applying the softbody black wash to recesses between the stone sections and in the cracks around the rings on the neck to help with the constrast abit.
I then thinned down some white and used a10-0 brush tip loaded up with very watery white to touch the widest inner parts of the runes and let the paint flow out of the brush into them...using the tip to guide the paint forward till it filled each .

There are some spots I need to touch up where the white got out of the runes...mostly around the face and the gem area above the head due to the very deep and sharp edge of the recesses but I'll go back and touch them up after I I finish the rest of the white.



Spent a few more hours this afternoon finishing the basic runes. The inner sides of the feet and thighs were expecially hard to do neatly.I'll have to spend time tomorrow cleaning up the edges of the runes tomorrow. My eyes are too tired from looking thru that mag light to continue anymore today.


No comments:

Post a Comment