Saturday 6 April 2013

epic krueger basecoating beginning

while waiting for the weather to warmup to be able to spraypaint woldwrath outside I figured I'd start basecoating Epic Krueger.I figure I'm gonna need to switch between figures to keep  fatigue at bay while tackling such a large figure.



I love this sculpt it has a ton of really fine detail ..I can see why people use a mild wash or drybrush to make the detail stand out after priming..
I found the original design sketch and its is helping I can see where I stopped with the bronze paint around the neck should continue on and where the belt buckles around the belts in the midsection..



I plan to paint the gloves and boots brown and will highlight the black cloak with green like the others cloaks Ive done for this army
I'm undecided on leggings(mostly the knees) and the shirt tunic color(mostly the arms) maybe just alighter green color or lighter brown..


edit:
got rest of basecoating done


No comments:

Post a Comment