Thursday 25 April 2013

splash and ripples test material...and right arm runes progressing

so ipicked up a jar of liquitex heavy gel today.
I applied a bit on some instamold to see if it sticks..i'm hoping to make an  bellshape out of the mold material then apply a ring of the gel around it and peal it  off flip it over and glue it around the the forward foot to create a splash effect.
as well I just put some over a base with turqose blue painted underneath on one side and realisti water on the other..when the realistic water dries I'll put some over it to verify it sticks and remains clear.

and as well I tried making a couple ripple patterns on a lid to see how they turn out..


as well I've been workin on the  runes on the right arm half ar done and just need to greenhalo line the rest and apply the fallout wash.
then all thats left for that arm is the highlighting of the wood/ropes and vines...so hopefully should be able to finish it this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment