Monday 1 April 2013

WoldWrath begins

so all the Reaper kickstarters are starting to ship but I dont' expect mine for a month at least so what to do till then?
HOW BOUT ASSEMBLE AND PAINT WOLDWRATH? yep sounds like a plan

just a pic of the major pieces with a 40mm medium based woldwatcher in the pic for size comparisons.
Doing this fella is gonna be great practice for Cthulhu,Neythermaul and Kaladrax thats for sure.


I cleaned up all the resin  and am ready to start assembling..but I do have a question..I bought a secret weapon 120mm wetlands resin base but its really thin. How would one attach the feet to the base?? I was thinking a small thin pad of greenstuff and superglue sandwitch them together..but if theres a better way I'd love to hear it.
I figure I gotta pin justabout everything I can on this one..the no quarter amagazine has a assembly/painting guide which I'm gonna use for the assembly part for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment