Wednesday 3 April 2013

Woldwrath Assembly continued.

Heres where I am atm




I ended up gluing an old cd under the secret weapon blasted wetland base to give it abit of thickness and strength. Definitely feels better now.
I've pinned and glued the arms and hands together as well as the head on the body. I haven't attached the torso to the base yet. I might just wait till I've painted the body since it will be alot easier to work on the legs and feet if it isn't attached to that base yet. I'll just have to mask out the two spots where the feet will be attached so I don't paint that those parts.

I've left the logs on the sprew thing, the painting guide suggests painting them up and glueing them on last which seems like a good idea as well as 3 body cover pieces ..leaving them off will make painting the wood and vines/ropes much easier.

And here is what arms look like against it..I still have to figure out how to pin the arms to the torso. I don't like the way it connects its a 45degree flange thing that catches a lip..its weird.But there is going to be alot of weight on the connection so gotta make sure its strong.



Now I just gotta wait till sunday to get over 10 degree's and  then spray bomb all the pieces uniform grey

No comments:

Post a Comment