Tuesday 14 May 2013

ltpk#1 continued

So i got some more time to spend on this fella.

I got he eyes and mouth lined







 and then did the whites and iris area..which on the first one ended up on the side so I did the other to match and he's simply glancing to the left to look at that fluter he saw out of the corner of his eye. After that I basecoated the shirt and pants.



Then  I did the wash over the cloth which I think I might have done a bit to dark..and drybrushed up the highlights on the legs,arm and shield and back of the head and just used the detail brush to highlight the raised sections of the cloth around his face.

I'm tempted to do some layering to brighten up the legs but I am enjoying just sticking to the plan and following the directions.
I think I'll leave it here for the night and start the metal tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment