Sunday 19 May 2013

Barrow Rat finished and Laurana continues

Gloss and Dull Coted the Barrow Rat. I ended up just basing it on top of a 30mm base fillin in the front and back and letting the ends extend out..the integrated base really didn't fit on anything less then a 50mm base and well I don't think it suits it.. I think it turned out ok this way.




I decided to start on laurana for the LTPK #2
I mixed the basecoat color and applied for step one last night and then applied the midtone for step two.
I might not have thinned it enough ..or maybe worked with to much paint on the brush ..seems to be abit stark between the two but Blending Layers is something I've never figured out well at all so this is good practice. I do think perhaps that a wet palette isn't the best idea for layering paint since it needs to be so thin..its hard to not have it run out into a big thin puddle and separate..

Welp here she is so far



No comments:

Post a Comment