Monday 23 December 2013

back to arts and crafts

Its abeen a while since I painted anything and  I guess its time to get back to the paint blog.
I finished up a unit of reserve artillery 152mm for my Flames of War Soviets and then came to the conclusion im never gonna get to play any of the games from the kickstarters I supported unless I assemble them first and paint them later.




So I've gone thru and based and assembled all the Empire of the Dead figures I got. I realize now I should have bought the regular bobbies as well as the special branch ones..but live and learn

The bobbies I do have I used army painters ultramarine blue primer on them the rest I used a dark grey sandable primer then used white primer from above down on to them to create a black and white highlight area..I always wanted to try that tecnique and I think it looks great for playing till I get to painting them.





next up I need to assemble all the Blackwater Gultch figures and try and decide how I'm gonna base bones for Warlord..just build up around the bones integrated bases or cut them off and do sculpted ones

No comments:

Post a Comment