Friday 27 December 2013

EOD The Phantom begins

so I've run out of assembly supplies before finishing all the  Blackwater Gulch figures..still got about 12 figures to go..but almost there.

Overall they are pretty good tho there is definitely some scale issues..it seems the Secret fist was scaled down too small from their 3D master by about 10 percent ..they are abit on the tiny side..there's one giant fella in the Dockside drifters but otherwise they are pretty good.

I think due to using 3d modeling, instead of traditional sculpting, some of the details like gun barrels are abit to fine and will likely break off sooner then later..but beside these minor things they look great.



once I get some more superglue and plastic cement I'll finish assembly  but for now Gonna try and get back to painting.
I've finished basecoating the Phantom used gory red for the cloak, yellowed bone for the mask,vampiric shadow for the shirt cuff,russet brown for the leather,hair and gold undercoat and finally dusty skin for the pants(apparently my new favourite pants color heh)

next up doing some shading wash's then rebuilding the midtones after the wash's.


No comments:

Post a Comment