Friday 27 December 2013

The Phantom Continues

So I applied some shading wash's and let them dry..then build the midtones back up then moved to detailing and highlighting the face I used tanned skin for the mid then tanned highlight for the highlights then a slight dab of linen white added to the tanned highlight.
I used abit of diluted red wash on the creases of the burned part of his head tho it doesn't show up well in the pictures.
after that I didn't do a lot with the pants other then cleaning up the midtown and slight highlights on the creases.

for the cloak I used blood red for the mid highlights up to fresh blood for the brightest..I might need a bit brighter jsut at the edges but I dont' want to turn it pink.

The mask i used yellowed bone then highlighted up with some linen white up to pure white.

Still lots to do but here is  progress for the day.No sure if I can get in anymore brush time till Sunday but I'll update if it happens.


Progress so far


No comments:

Post a Comment