Sunday 1 September 2013

summer break is over back to the painting!

so I put aside the mat and took a break for couple weeks.
but alas before long the itch was back to finish up some more figures so I've been working on the large gun teams.
 used some woodfiller to flesh out the large bases  for the zis 2 and zis 3 teams..I glued down a few remaining inserts from the infantry team scultpted bases in the front and then applied some sand and dry brushed the colors up to match the bases I've done for the infantry










so Here are the finished 45mm 1942 obr medium gun teams..the bases are made up of two small bases glued together on some plastic from blister pack and used some woodfiller ot blend together..overall it worked out pretty good



then I finished up the zis 3 teams on the large bases




 and then the zis 2 teams..I messed up and have the axels upsidedown on these which is why they're pointing up higher.....didn't notice I did them wrong till I was painting them heh





 


No comments:

Post a Comment