Wednesday 18 September 2013

Plastic Soldier Companies Soviet infantry teams completed!

I finally got around to finishing the 6 heavy mortar crews, nothing special but they're done and its been a long haul getting all these infantry finished.



And heres  a picture of the completed Russian Horde
its not the greatest pic but my old Iphone  doesn't do well with far way detail shots like this.



No I think I gotta get back to finishing up those LTPK before tackling some Bones...its gonna be nice to focus on one figure at a time for a change let me tell ya! :)

Oh and all my wave 3 preorded figures for x-wing came in yesterday..which I must say I'm kinda glad I don't have to paint that game and can just play it.I really don't have any interest in painting spaceships.
I got em all in to the kickstarter case with a little modifications and all the tokens and dials into a Mastercraft parts storage container.

I should have bought more of those cases during the kickstarter..they're handy


No comments:

Post a Comment