Wednesday 23 October 2013

Zombie Watson continues


So Rocksmith 2014 might be sucking up alot of my paint time LOL..its a blast..much better then the original which is one of the only video games I still play..
Getting some painting in I decided to try abit more olive green in the flesh mix for Zombie watson..to mix it up abit and see how it works out..as well applied abit of white to the mix for the final highlights..I think it turned out ok.

Watsons eyes,.smallest I've ever seen LOL I think the dots will do tho they're abit lopsided.

I applied a mix of blackend brown and soft blue to make a wash and applied to the suit then applied one layer of softblue to buildup the midtone again. Might have to go back and apply one more layer...
so here he is so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment