Tuesday 7 January 2014

the specimen continues

so i made a dark blue wash for the pants..tho it didn't turn out as dark as i had intened I'll just have to build up the midtones and highlights more..
for the flesh I used some sewer water wash mixed with peacock green for the shading..its abit streaker then I'd like not sure why that happened.

so after that I tried blending in the midtones for the flesh ..then added some marigold yellow to start the first layer of highligting..then after added some linen white after and then a mostly linen white with a touch of the light green color for the beard and peak highlights..


I really don't know what to do about the color of the eyes..right now they're just shaded and I kinda like them murkey and dark

welp here he is so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment