Wednesday 1 January 2014

Tatu continues

spent some more time on Tatu.
i used wash's to shade most everything. Black wash mixed with some of the base color of the cloak.
blackwash for the hair, a thinned down blackwash on the peticote..
I tried some black ink on the gun metal and I think I like how inks react with the metallic paint.
After that I used a blend of ruddy brown and tanned shadow for the flesh.

I used the tanned triad to work up the flesh tone and blacked brown to shade the eyes and try and emulate the eye and arm tatoo's she has in the source art..The tats are abit rough(freehand newb that I am) I think I can use some tanned highlight to try and clean up the edges on the shoulder and eyes later.


after that used the vampiric skin triad to highlight the peticote. used yellowed bone on the handle of the gun and gory red on the heart on the gun.
Still lots to do but heres progress so far.



got some more work done..highlighting the corset and cloak and boots and hair.
as well added some detail and highlight to the gun..I tried touching up the face and shoulder tatoo abit.



and with base painted and last of details done just need varnishing now

 



No comments:

Post a Comment