Saturday 11 January 2014

the specimen almost done

so i got to spend some more time on this botanical hero. I used vampiric shadow for the shirt shaded it with a watered down black wash and built up the colors just adding white..seemed to make sense.

for the pants I used ashen blue to blend up the highlights from the denim blue. just regular black and grey for the shoes.
for the wrapping fine I added yellow to the brown to lighten the tops but the last brown wash might have flattened alot of that..but I like the darker brown for tree's and roots that the wash gives.I just blended in the same yellow to the brown on the spine ridge to highlight it and added a #71 to the id tag hanging on his wrist.
Think its pretty much done except for the gloss and dullcotes.


No comments:

Post a Comment