Wednesday 19 June 2013

Su-122's arrive! and 2 of the 4 boxes are missing stuff :(

welp I ordered direct from flames of war and ended up with a mess in a box
4 blister packs of Su-122, 2 of which have wrong hull..they are the hulls for su-85's(as far as I can tell) both the wrong hulls are missing the correct gun and didn't come wiht the incorrect guns either
so I have 2 out of 4 I can build.

I've sent customer service email about the mistakes..heres hoping
the tracks in these are plastic..tho I thought they'd be metal like the gun and bits..the resin hulls are very hmm crooked.
heres the underside ..the key for the plastic tracks don't align and the resin side with the single key isn't even close to being straight..i'm not sure if I should use greenstuff to full it in or try to sand down till its flat..not the kind of thing I'd figure you'd have trouble with from a tank
So far i'm not impressed with these assault guns at all.



heres all the vehicles assembed so far



No comments:

Post a Comment