Sunday 2 June 2013

FOW SMG and Command Teams

I got some more Fow figures done..finished of the first 4 smg teams as well as the 2 HQ teams and the command SMG team.
I really like the price and proportions of these little plastic soldier company soldiers..but what Im not crazy about is just how easy it is to accidently break off the ends of  guns and fingers :( if you just put pressure on the wrong spot they fold over then crack off.
I tried adding a dab of red to the shoulder of the Officer and collars of the NCO for the command teams..I think it looks ok.

as well I got the first 8 tanks basecoated and 3 jeeps..2 gusts of wind launched them in the air then on the driveway so they have some very realistc weathering on a couple corners..



the next two smg teams,Heavy Mortar Command team observer team and Komissar team are all primed and ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment