Thursday 28 March 2013

woldwatcher runes

so trying out the yellow/green runes in the woldwatcher
taking a white paint and diluting till its about halfway to a wash in consistancy I basically let the white paint run into the runes crevices.
load up the brush and gently touch within the cracks and it flows thru the channel.
after it all dried I used more of the black slate to touch up the edges where the brush touched to high and out of the cracks.



after thats was all dried I used the fallout yellow/green wash over the white of the runes. I liked the white look ok as a progression but after the wash its not really what i was looking for.Feels to scifi ish .
 I might need to use a green semi translucent wash and halo around the runes and then put some more white wash back in the runes to try and create a more glowing effect..



No comments:

Post a Comment