Saturday 16 March 2013

skinwalker 3 and more new circle figures

Finally got back to painting the skinwalkers got the 3rd's armour shaded/washed and gold highlighted as well as using a brown wash to shade/line the rest of the figure.
Did abit of work on cleaning up the face as well. I should get most of the highlighting done tomorrow if not all of it depending on how things go.




As well I picked up another couple figures at the league.I feel compelled to buy something since theirs no dues or anything.
The new Hordes Gargantuan book launched this week and I picked up the new Warlock for Circle
Morvahna The Dawnshadow, she's a Light Cavalry Warlock that is arguably one of the best if not the best caster in the book.
Plus is a gorgeous model.
I was gonna pin and attach her to the Goat later then broke the bit off in the hole in the saddle an decided ..screw it lets glue her down now..its a sign at least Ill be able to use her for this weeks league game.




As well I picked up a box of Gallows Groves which are basically just used for your warlock to cast thru to extend their spell casting range.
After the league game I could see why everyone says for 1 point each one or two of them are pretty crucial with spell heavy Warlocks like Ekrueger.





No comments:

Post a Comment