Wednesday 10 October 2012

Reaper Delivery arrived!

Ok I've been blowin cash like its going out of style. But this is the last delivery for a while.
Just a small one of empty eyedropper bottles ,3 Bones Mini's I want to use to test priming and painting before the kickstarter ones arrive next March. And some Dry Retarder and Flow Improver additives for adding to my paints when thinning them.

So since I started Painting Boardgames around April 2012ish I've now come to the conclusion..I FUCKING HATE Paint pots!
Yep they drive me nuts, could be my OCD compulsions for precision and neatness but I find scooping paint from a pot to mix in a pot extremely frustrating..specially when mixing..since its hard to replicate was it a big blob..or smaller

I bought a couple of paints in eyedroppers and wham! thats what I wanted..who knew. So not wanting to waste the paint I already bought, nor putting up with this kinda frustration any longer then needed. I transfered all the Citadel Paints into Reaper Eyedropper bottles.

Good times

No comments:

Post a Comment