Monday 8 October 2012

circle of orboros basing

So I'm still waiting for the 1/8th magnets to come in before I can finish the Legion and Circle heavy's.
So while waiting I figured I'd get started on beginning of basing the rest of the orboros army then prime it.

I'm just going with a very basic basing.(ahem cheap) heh.
So I glued down some crushed almonds for rocks and put a thinned down layer of white glue and sprinkled a blend of kittylitter and sand over it.
Once Dry I'll brush off the loose grit and then I'm gonna prime/basecoat them with Armypainter LeatherBrown Colored Spray Primer.

I'm gonna try and do an autumn theme inspired by the bluetablepaintings version on youtube(which is spectacular).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3w_t9HiIBM

So here is the figures still loaded with excess grit in 2hrs the glue should be really dried and I'll brush off the excess.


No comments:

Post a Comment