Tuesday 30 December 2014

Plastcraft Sainte Mere Eglise started.

I deciced to use the dupli-color grey sandable primer for the roof.. Its a very dark grey.
Then i gave the roof pieces a wash with SW Algae wash and drybrushed them with Reaper dusky skin.

The walls I sprayed all with army painters uniform grey and am trying a piece with SW stone wash and then I'm gonna drybrush reaper bathanlian Chitin for highlight and tone ad see how that works out.
I think i'm gonna skip painting the interior its a lot of surface to paint up for little gain..
wood floor I did in AP leather brown with SW sewer water wash.. will highlight with a light orange brown.


got the rest of the pieces washed..and tryed the drybrush color..i like it..maybe a second lighter coat with linen white to finish it off

good times!


No comments:

Post a Comment