Sunday 7 December 2014

Plast Craft EWAR02 European Building Started

using the same base coat colors I've got the pieces primed with colored primer
I'm trying to do the inside sides of the walls as well for this one.
For the roof I just used the dark grey automative primer and used algae wash. its dark but I'll drybrush up a mid tone thats more blushish grey.
for the floors i just used army painter leather brown and sewer water wash.

I think i'll use the same blend of washes for the walls as i used for the small shop..maybe with colored trim instead of creame bone color.



edit: later that day

so i went and mixed 1:1 reaper bright turquoise and rainey grey together for the roof drybrush color..i think it turned out good
I'm gonna try the same basic style for the next two roofs..grey base and wash and drybrush color up..
floors i just used golden brown to drybrush and the walls graveyard bone


No comments:

Post a Comment