Monday 5 August 2013

zuzzy mat painting continues

So I made a black/green wash and went over all the grass again..its taking a couple hours for that to dry.

W hile waiting I drybrushed some highlights to the cracked earth area's. I think its got the right tones now.


Next UP I think I need to start adding some straight green highlights to the grass areas which will brighten it up. I was thinking of doing abit of a ring of dried grass..greenish yellow around the dried up pond area's and some of the areas looks like matted down tall grass.was thinking of working them up to a straw brown..

I still need to apply another highlight layer to the trees but I think I'll wait till after I do the grass.


heres progress so far..colors are reproduced better under direct sunlight.




No comments:

Post a Comment