Saturday 23 February 2013

warpwolf skinwalkers basecoating continueed.

So I got the rest of the bronze armor finished on all of them. Then I got the gloves and leather belts and straps all basecoated.
I applied a first coat of black to the bases just to get the excess brown out of the way.
I applied the diluted Flesh wash to all the fur and think it looks better and less powerdery and a nicer orange tone.
Tho at the moment the bronze metalic and orange fur are abit overpowering.
Once I have the red parts of the armor done and the gold layering of the armor done I think it will even out.

I got the basecoat red o the armor done on one. I'll be working to do that on the rest then some black/brown wash's to line/shade after that.
I think once thats done i'm gonna transition from bulk group painting to focus on one at a time.

heres updated pics so far.









No comments:

Post a Comment