Sunday 17 February 2013

Warpborn Skinwalkers progressing

I think I got all the drybrushing done that I needed to do.The fur/ cloackfur trim and chainmail is all done.
As well as the basic highlights for the base material.

After that I went back with the brown paint and cleaned up the the leather where it had needed it.
I left the areas that are gonna be painted over other colors.

I was debating making the cloaks a different color then leather brown..green or mustard yellow..but I figured why not use the primer color..it looks good with it.and I think the orange fur and red and gold armor will look good with brown cloaks.




I think I'm good to just proceed with basecoating the rest of the colors..I think getting the bronze armor started will really brighten them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment