Saturday 26 April 2014

second is2 custom gunner

so I tried using the parts in the kit to convert one of the officers into a gunner for the DshK.
I carved out the back side of the one officer so he'd lean back then cut the hands apart basically were the binoculars were.
I cut the turret hatch in half so it could be posed open.I tried to possition the elbows on the edges of the hatchs the hands around the handle of the Gun. Between all the that the gun is extremely stable now and the barrel would snap off  before the post would .

I think it works already for a quick and easy conversion if you(like me) want to model the DshK but am worried about how easy it will snap off.
just need to let all the cement and glue set well before trying to clean up and fill cracks then its ready to prime.




pics


No comments:

Post a Comment