Sunday 2 December 2012

magnets finally came in Warpwolf assembly commencing!

So after waiting 2months for the local store to get some 1/8 x1/16 magnets in I finally got some online and the delivery cametoday.
So allday today has been magnetizing my 4 large beast kits. 2 for legion and 2 for circle
I got 1 carnivean and 1 feral warpwolf with the Hordes battlebox then bought one large warbeast kit for each faction so I can use any combo of 2.
when it was all said and done it ended up using 49 of the 50 magnets,but they're all done and can now prime and base and get to painting them.

Heres the pics of the parts for the warpwolves and after they're assembled.For the most part it all joins pretty good except a couple spots I could have done a bit better on if I knew better.



No comments:

Post a Comment