Friday 9 November 2012

Back2Base-ix arrives!

Got a delivery from the land downunder today. Downside got charged 24 dollars for Duty and import taxes on a 100dollar value product.
But moving beyond that I 3 sections of a sectional paint rack. pretty great overall but there are a couple flaws I'm hoping the company will rectify for me.
I decided to go with a Blue base color with a dark transparent grey top color..in retrospect I probably would have gotten the light transparent grey.




every piece of plastic has some pretty sticky protective paper attached...that took longer to remove then assembly did.



Heres work space before .

and heres the assembled 3 sections.

and finally with all the paints put in its place still have to transfer the flocking materials to the jars to make more room.





now I just need Reapers Kickstarter Paints to start shipping and I'll fill up all the open holes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment